Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, March 07, 2005

You Were Meant For Me

Track/Stream: Guns N' Roses - November Rain

Another little funny conversation between Lynda and I last night. She was worried about smothering me because we've been spending a lot of time together. I told her not to worry about it and that I enjoy the time we spend together. I told her I hadn't suggested living together yet for 2 reasons:

  • I don't want her to feel neglected when I want to play video games or read, not do something with her.
  • I don't want to live in Astoria.
So we're thinking about getting a 1 bedroom together in the city in August when her lease is up (very rough idea, but possible).

But anyway, a segment of the conversation went like this:

Me:Who knows, you might not want to live with me.
Lynda:Why wouldn't I?
Me:I don't know, I might do something that annoys you.
Lynda:Like what?
Me:I leave wet towels on the floor.
Lynda:I'd pick them up.
Me:I leave my keys in the door.
Lynda:I'd get them.
Me:I break my yolks, make a smiley face
[Lynda falls off the bed laughing]

For those who don't get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment