Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, March 07, 2005

Homicidal Eyebrows & More

Track/Stream: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

Internet was down this weekend (no not the entire internet, just my connection) and I wasn't going to go down to the local internet cafe and pay just to blog. There really wasn't anything to blog about.

Friday night we went to a modern dance show (which just confuses the hell out of me). Met up with Sue afterwards, introduced her to a friend of mine and all went out for drinks. I got pretty drunk pretty fast (I haven't been doing much drinking lately, so I've become a lightweight - which is fine because it's cheap).

Saturday we organized my closet. I know, we're party animals. To offset that boredom we went to a store near my place called The Baroness. They have interesting displays, but I've never gone in before ("interesting" = "kinky"). So we walk in and it's all latex clothing.

Latex.

Clothing.

Bet that got your attention. We pretended to be interested and look around for about 45 seconds, then turn to go. The Baroness stops us and forces us to walk around the store looking around. She also made a point to show us the latex nuns' habits. Actually, her corsets were pretty nice. Incredibly kinky looking. But the price was a little kinkier than I liked (I'm not shelling out $650 for an effect we could make ourselves with some liquid latex). So we escaped and went home.

Sunday was another quiet day. I met Lynda after church and went to her place. There was this guy on the 7 train, though, that just set me off cracking jokes. He had these eyebrows that looked like they want to jump off his face, strangle you to death, then go down to the corner bar for a beer. They were very very creepy. Huge thick creepy-crawler eyebrows with evil points at the corners. (shudder)

That's pretty much it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment