Life: The Soundtrack

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dinner w/ Andy - Post Mortem

Track/Stream: No Music

Dinner with Andy and Jeremy was interesting on several counts. I haven't seen her in well over a year, so it was good to see her. Jeremy was really cool, really laid back and generally nice.

Later Lynda and I were discussing the evening and she pointed out that you can usually see similarities between a person's current relationship and their ex. I definitely see some similarities between Jeremy and I:

  • Similar sense of humor
  • Similar personality
  • Similar staring at Lynda's tits.
Lynda pointed out that there were no obvious similarities between her and Andy. The only thing I can come up with is that they both have fuzzy pets. But so what? Maybe there's a reason I went for someone who is the complete antithesis of Andy.

Ultimately none of it really matters to me, because right now there's an empty spot on the bed next to my naked girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment