Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, February 21, 2005

Lynda - Gone For a Week

Track/Stream: Warren G - This D.J.

I was beginning to think that Lynda being in Florida this week was going to a good thing (Note: I am not going to link to something explaining where Florida is. Everyone knows Florida is America's wang). I didn't want my bad mood (which has been slowly escalating) unleashed on her for something that isn't her fault. I didn't really have to worry about it though; being around her relaxes me. Now the sucky part is that I'll miss her being gone.

So after dropping her at the airport I came home and went to see Constantine with Zack and Josh (worst... movie... ever). Afterward we ate at a new sushi place on 8th & A which is running a half price promo (they make their money back by having atrocious service). We watched some crap TV then I blew a couple hundred people away on video games.

Now I'm going to sleep...

Maybe after I read a bit more in my new compiler book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment