Life: The Soundtrack

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tired Evening

Track/Stream: Moby - Sky is Broken

I've been tired often lately. Monday night I crashed at 7.30 after a relatively quiet day. Last night I was ready to go down at 10.00, but stayed up watching TV until the jam session. Tonight it's not quite 10.00 and I'm ready to sleep again. Maybe it's because I have a cold. Maybe I just needed to catch up after the last few weeks of work.

There's also surprisingly little to do in my room aside from the computer. Part of that is due to the fact that I have 12 square feet of floor space. I've been trying to start reading Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde, but the first page is very dense and hard to get past. So instead I've been passing the time by resisting the urge to mess with Audrey and listening to music. I talked to Lynda briefly.

The only other thing that went on today is that I finally went up to Times Square and got Andy tickets to The Phantom of the Opera. She is a big fan and she and Jeremy are going to be out here next week. I promised them a wedding present, so now that's covered. The seats are decent, especially considering I bought them a week before the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment