Life: The Soundtrack

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm So Money

Track/Stream: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 397 - Fantasy for Piano in D Minor

[Email from Lynda]

The flowers are so beautiful. Everyone is commenting about them and some of the other girls are jealous. When you walk in the room you can smell them and it's just wonderful. Some of the guys have said that you're making them look bad. hehehe Mr. Katz is happy for me and thinks it's great that you care about me so much.

I also talked with my mom today. Remind me later to tell you what she said. She also told me that she talked to my aunt Marcia (Brian's mom) and Brian said that you're nice. He said that you were very attentive and loving towards me. I told my mom that you are like that all the time.

My aunt Bernie was rubbing it in her face over the weekend that she'll get to meet you before my mom, at which point my mom kicked her. So see, you are causing violence in my family, shame on you. hehehe

[Lightly censored to protect the guilty]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment