Life: The Soundtrack

Thursday, March 17, 2005

WWZD?

Track/Stream: Rude Buddha - Miss California

I came clean with Lynda about something a couple days ago.

Kathleen is a friend who did an internship here last summer. We've kept in touch via IM, and around Christmas she was back in New York. We went out to a string of bars and got really shitfaced. Because of said heavy drinking, she missed the late train from Penn Station (she was staying in Jersey).

I try to live my life around a set of core principals that have guided me well. Every time I have a decision, I ask myself "What Would Zack Do?" Then I do the opposite.

Clearly Zack would have let Kathleen sit at Penn Station passing in and out of consciousness until her train got there. So I offered her my place to crash. She finally accepted and we cabbed it to my place and both fell asleep.

Lynda wasn't terribly pleased because she found out that there was another girl in my bed the night before she spent the night for the first time.

I changed the sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment