Life: The Soundtrack

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Wolf Amongst the Sheep

Track/Stream: William Young Fullerton - I Cannot Tell

So I'm sitting in church with lynda. I've agreed to go with her once in a while. She hopes to bring me back into the fold. We're supposed to be praying right now.

Church is really frustrating for me. I like the messages, in terms of ways to live your life. I like the general life instructions.

Unfortunately, church likes to mix all this religion with these inspirational messages. I don't exactly know what my beliefs of god are, but I know I get frustrated when I listen to it, and I get even more frustrated when I try to believe.

On another note, I find it slightly creepy that the sermon is being taped. There are 4 cameras pointing in various directions, taping the sermon for broadcast.

And as long as I'm going on about creepy stuff, church people wig me out slightly. I think I'm not used to people who are so friendly, especially towards people they don't know. It makes me feel like they want somthing. I guess they want me to believe along with them.

Suckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment