Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, March 14, 2005

Bad Start To The Day

Track/Stream: Digitally Imported - Chillout

Today started off on a sour note and it doesn't show any signs of getting better. The weekend was not remotely restful. Between Lynda being sick Saturday morning and spending the day taking care of her, and church on Sunday, I feel like I need a day off.

But instead I come into work to do something I really don't want to do. I have to branch my code to fix some stuff in the last production build. The new code is weeks away from completion, so I have to do it, but I really hate branching my stuff.

On top of that I forgot everything at Lynda's place. She'll bring it over tonight, but I feel naked without my wallet, mp3 player, keys, id, and blackberry. Cut off from all my technology.

So I'm just going to get the crappy work out of the way and go home. If you come in at all during the day, even if it's only for an hour, they don't dock you a sick day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment