Life: The Soundtrack

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Dance

Track/Stream: No Music - Ears Hurt

SUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

It was a beautiful day yesterday, and I spent pretty much all day in my car. As a result I am toasted. I mean honestly, who wants to ride around with the top up. But my sunburn makes it too painful to put headphones on.

So Lynda and I went out to Pearl River (which is in the middle of nowhere) to go to a hobby shop. We got a kit for an electric Willy. We spent the evening putting it together. We got throught the point where the critical parts were all on the chassis and had to put it down to go to Sue's modern dance show.

Now I'm all for the arts. Especially when the arts involve sitting and drinking a beer. This did not involve beer. It also did not involve anything that was even remotely watchable. Gah. Modern dance sucks. Bah.

Anyway, that was saturday. More to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment