Life: The Soundtrack

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sin City

Track/Stream: Rockfish

Saw Sin City with Lynda last night. I'd say it was a pretty good movie because of a few things:

  • Copious Tits and Ass
  • Jessica Alba
  • More Tits and Ass
  • Cool Cinematography
Oh, I think I forgot to mention, there was some Tits and Ass. There were a few things, though,, that I didn't like:

  • Guy #1 loses his genitals
  • Guy #2 loses his genitals
  • Guy #3 loses his genitals
  • Guy #1 loses his genitals.... again
Despite the genitalia lossage, it was all in all a good movie to see. Very unique, never really seen a movie like that. It's very stark black and white, stylized, but not overly so. It sticks out very rarely. Then once in a while a couple things stand out in very rich color. It's very good for drawing attention, but I'm not sure why these things were highlighted. Need to find someone better at analyzing movies than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment