Life: The Soundtrack

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Poor Mike

Track/Stream: Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

I mildly pissed off Mike with my post about him. Personally I think I cut a little close with the nighty/sofa/ice cream thing, but you know, whatever.

So to make Mike feel better, I submit the following blatantly ripped off... plagarised... original poem...

Tigers are Mike is mean.
Tigers are Mike is fierce.
Tigers have Mike has teeth
and claws that pierce.

Tigers are Mike is great,
they he can't be beat.
If I was a tiger Mike,
that would be neat.

Tigers are Mike is nimble
and light on their his toes,
my respect for tigers Mike
continually grows.

Tigers are Mike is perfect,
the e-pit-o-me
of good looks and grace
and quiet dignity.

Tigers are Mike is great!
They're He's the toast of the town.
Life's always better
when a tiger's Mike's around!

There, you feel better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment