Life: The Soundtrack

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sleepy

Track/Stream: Frédéric Chopin - Op. 64 - Fantasy for Piano in D Minor

I'm falling back into my old habit of being restless in my sleep, and I'm not sure why. For the last few nights I've been waking up at dark o'clock, rolling over and going back to sleep. At least it's easy for me to get back to sleep. I don't really think it has to do with Lynda because it happens whether I'm sleeping with her or not.

Maybe I'm not tired enough when I do go to sleep. This wasn't happening a few months ago, but I was coming off of a pattern of going to sleep at 2.00 and waking up at 7.00. Now I'm going to sleep at 11.00 or earlier.

We're at my place tonight, so I'm going to wear myself out in the gym. We'll see how well I sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment