Life: The Soundtrack

Friday, April 08, 2005

Fun Night

Track/Stream: Tatu - All The Things She Said

The blog has been a little neglected lately. I've been really busy at work and haven't had spare time to screw around with blog entries while I'm at work, and at night I dote on Lynda.

Last night was a fun one. We went to the Brandy Library for Amar's birthday. Lynda came, I got tipsy, it was a good night. Most importantly I got Mark (who is actually my boss) to say that I really don't have to do everything Carl says and that if he comes up with any ridiculous requests that he'll back me up. He also agreed with me lying to Carl about the scope of changes I'm making on my project.

Score.

So tonight we're pulling a Fat Cats night at the Carnegie Club. They allow smoking and I've got a pair of Davidoffs I plan on lighting up. I'm pulling out the old suit and going to have a good time.

That's all for now, so I'll leave you with your happy thought of the day:

Russian lesbian teen musicians are hot



0 Comments:

Post a Comment