Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, June 13, 2005

Subway Vigilante

franz ferdinand - take me out

something pissed me off in the subway this morning. this guy comes walking along putting up ads for some business (i have no idea what, it was in spanish). he was obviously some schmo who is doing what he is told, so I didn?t say anything to him. however, I did wait until he had moved into the next car and went around and removed every ad he put up, crumpled them and put them in my pocket. for my trouble I actually earned a round of applause from the other people on the train.

on another note, I really like this blog app I got for my shiny new phone (no thanks to the 'rents). it lets me write my blog entry on the train. the next time I get service it automatically posts the entry. then I go clean it up when I get home. spiffy.

1 Comments:

  • You can also email the post to your blog. Go here: http://go.blogger.com/mobile-start.g and don't use the app for that kick ass phone of yours.

    Anonymous Anonymous
    3:04 PM  

Post a Comment