Life: The Soundtrack

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No Purpose In Life

I'm kinda pissed off today. Friday is my last day and the only reason I came in today was that I was supposed to be launching a new version of one of my applications. Otherwise I intended on calling in sick with Leprosy or The Plague.

Instead I came in, fed my addiction, and waited for the launch at noon. Around 12.15 I thought it was a little odd that nobody had said anything to me, so I found the PM who told me that it was postponed until Wednesday.

We have these launch windows that we can only do a launch during. Otherwise we might hit storm systems, or the guidance systems might fail, or something might actually work. You know, things we wouldn't expect.

So there was no reason to come in today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment