Life: The Soundtrack

Monday, May 16, 2005

Free At Last, Free At Last, Praise Tha Lo'd I's Free At Last

It's been a while since my last update, but this is a big one.

I finally quit my job.

That's right. Enough bellyaching, whining, pussyfooting, and sniveling. It's time to step up to the plate and turn in my badge and my gu..... um..... blackberry.

Which of course means I need a new phone. My current phone is a blackberry deal supplied by the good people at Verizon and subsidized by the chumps I work for used to work for. I've been thinking about a snazzy I-Mate PDA2K (pssssst... if the folks are reading, this would make a great birthday present). It does tons of cool stuff (and would help me keep in touch with my family). Voice, 802.11b, e-mail, and full Windows CE, including the calendar (so I can schedule reminders to call my family). It's cool (and would totally make up for all the forgotten birthday and christmas presents).

Anyway. Until then I've been working on various projects at work. All very critical. Crucial to the business. And once I put the finishing touches on my T-shirt (and matching beanie) I'm going to order a dozen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment